Saturday, March 21, 2009


Good Morning!!!
Sheesh!!! I am finding it hard to find stamps to use that are not holidays....I thought I had more regular ones than this--but most are not in the catalog. Guess I better get some more.
Anyway today I made a card using the Flower collage trio. I used the little spring violet we see popping up in our yards wild in the early spring, and throughout most of the summer. I think they are so pretty and delicate. I hope you like it.
Ingredients are:
Flower Collage Trio #T899---$15.95
Forever in Time Glitter embossed photo corners--from $1.00 store
background paper from Scrapbook Papers (All occasion package)--from $1.00 store
Organza lavender polka dot ribbon from Michael's
Colored with Sharpie markers
and of course double sided tape

Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoyed.

Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment